- October 17, 2020
Honeywell Collaborated with Story Design to develop Evaporative Air Cooler for their Global market. They had a vision to develop the product design in India. We had discussion with all the stakeholder to understand the detailed requirements. The basic we tried to understand
- What’s the problem Honeywell wanted to solve?
- What is the Visual Brand Language for its products globally?
- Who are the target users?
- What are the key design elements?
- What’s design process that Honeywell follows and how Story Design can add value for the new design project?
- What are the design options expected and how decisions are made by Honeywell?
- What are the main constraints and limitations which Honeywell would like Story Design to take into consideration during execution?
- How to validate design as per the Honeywell Guidelines?
After thorough Briefing, Story Design team did its own Design Research along with the GAP analysis based on the latest technologies, product form based trends along with CMF. Team started from Mood boards to sketches.
Moodboard to get know the design direction – Minimal | Bold | Robust & Sturdy | Premium
Created contemporary Control Panel Design to gel the design language to Honeywell Global Brand Guidelines .
Colour options presented to suit the taste of different audience and modern day home interiors.